Bibigo

9:06:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


BIBIGO
Venue: B1-74 Raffles City Shopping Centre
Contact: 6336 4745

*********
Erm, I went to Bibigo when it was still newly opened, so that was like many many months ago? Oh well, late better than never! =p


Squid & Pork Bulgogi - $24

The squid & pork was pretty good with a nice char-grilled aroma. It will be even better (for me) if it was not so spicy. I got to eat this with a glass of ice water on standby lor.. 

Luckily, there were vegetables (in the picture above) for us to wrap the bulgogi, which definitely helped to tone down the spiciness. Additional vegetables need to pay, however the waiter was kind enough to give us a few more servings free. No harm asking. Hehe

Ginseng Chicken Soup - $22

Hmm, this was rather disappointing. The soup was not flavorful enough and the chicken was a tad dry. I was expecting similar quality like the one I had in Korea since this place seems quite authentic. Oh well, please let me know if you know any place with good ginseng chicken soup! I'm a sucker for soups! Keke

Anyway, in a month time, I will be eating authentic Korea ginseng chicken soup in Seoul! Cant wait!

Spicy Rice Cake - $14

I quite like the dish because I like anything that is starchy & sticky, erm like mochi? Beside the rice cake, that were also sweet potato, which was quite hard to differentiate from the rice cake since they were all about the same size covered with the red sauce. We were having a "hard" time fishing for the sweet potato!

Seafood Pancake - $12
Japchae Noodle - $13

We were not quite full since the meat dishes were not big portions, despite the pricing, so we ordered extra pancake and pan-fried vermicelli noodles to make sure we were full enough.

Comment? Hmmm, just another Korea restaurant, meaning not outstanding lah. And the price was  hefty, considered that the portion was not sufficient even for a gal. *Shrugged*

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: