Membership Subscription List

11:55:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Dear all, 

I have included a mailing list service for all updates. Kindly indicate your name and email address if you are keen to be one of the elite members of Fun-Hideout!

In the near future, I will also be planning activities that we can all do together! Be it be singles who need kakis to play a sport, couples who run out of ideas to do or families who have no time to plan, all are welcome!  Hopefully, I can come up with something concrete before end of this year, and I really need all of your support!

What's more, there is no obligations, no subscription fees. Simply only a few seconds of your time to  complete the form, and ta-ta, an email now & then from Fun-Hideout to inform you of any updates. Dun like, you just ignore (>.<). If it interests you, then READ ON!

 What are ya waiting for? Sign up now! =p 


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Dun worry, I wont be spamming your email. I hate spammers (if there's such a word)!! =p 

0 comments: