Singapore Restaurant Week 7th to 13th October

11:02:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Oh well, I just browsed the menu and the restaurant listing. It's a good thing that there are more new restaurants listed. On the contrary, there seems to be more "surprise menu" and nothing really catch my eyes.

Hey, probably it's time for me to "retire" from this chase and just be satisfied with my $2 Hainanese chicken rice.

Having said that, I still randomly made a reservation with Fordham & Grand for their surprise menu. Why? 
Picture credits to Fordham and Grand website
Don't you agree the pictures look so good?

I hope they will offer lobster linguini and the seafood broth man... *pleading eyes*

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: