1 Altitude

10:33:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


1-ALTITUDE
Venue: 1 Raffles Place (Former UOB Centre)
Contact: 6438 0410
Website: http://www.1-altitude.com

*********

I went with a group of frens to 1-Altitude quite some time ago. Erm.. honestly? A long time ago. *Bashful*

But I supposed many of yours could have already visited the place, so let's make this post short & sweet! =p

This place is made up of 3 different restaurants / pubs, whatever you call it:

  • 282 & City Golf at Level 61:  Where you can watch international sports programmes on large LCD screens, with beers and friends
  • Stellar at Level 62: "Atas" restaurant. Need I say more? Erm, even if I love to, I cant coz I never try myself unless some kind soul wanna sponsor me? Heehee
  • Gallery & Bar at Level 62: Alfresco pub for light snacks and drinks, while you embraced the beauty of the city lights

I only went to "Gallery & Bar". With just a entry fee ( probably $20, cant really remember), you are entitled to a drink plus the view at Level 62. 

Consider that you will need to pay $20 just to go up to the Observation Deck at MBS, this seems to be a fairly good alternative. I mean you have a drink, plus the view of MBS! 

On the flip side, the place was rather warm, especially the seating area, probably due to the poor ventilation at the bar level. It was better on the 2nd level, but there was limited seats, so had to stand around lor.

Some pictures to end off this post!

Bar Area
Seats in front of the Bar
Staircase to 2nd Level
Changing lightings on the ground at Level 2

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: