Sentosa: Adventure Cove

10:33:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

My birthday celebration Part 1: Go theme park!

Yeah, I know, I'm just like a kid. =p

It started to rain when the car was reaching Sentosa, and my heart sank lor. Luckily, there was no lightnings and we waited for half an hour or so before we entered the theme park.  And because it was not a sunny day, the theme park was not so crowded on a Sunday. Blessing in disguise!


The entrance fee is $33 for adult on weekend. However, we were told to use MasterCard so that we can get a discount of $10 off our entrance tickets.
The $10 discount was just nice to pay for the full day rental of a small locker.
Big Bucket Treehouse
Seems that every water themepark will surely have a giant bucket to splash down gallons of water hor? What to do? Kids love it, and some adults too! Hehe
Bluwater Bay
Man-made waves! Ride with the waves!

This one quite shiok, the waves was huge!
Cant take the camera with me when on the slides, so I copy the pictures from the official website!

There are a total of 6 slides in the theme park. My favourite was Riptide Rocket and we went for it twice, even though we needed to queue for about 30-50mins each time. It was the fastest slide with 3 plunge drops, just like a roller coaster.  Super fun, but it was over in just 30seconds, wish that the slide is longer!

Dueling Racer could be better, if not because of the sprain on our back when we landed. Must be the age. =(  When we slide down, the water splashed onto the face, so to avoid the water, I naturally rose my back higher and then sprained it. =_=

The remaining slides were so-so, which I thought will be more fun if there are more twists, faster, longer... It was all too short that we landed in the water without feeling any adrenaline rush.
We ended the day just floating on a tube in the Adventure River and saw some cute sting rays! But then, I also started to feel nauseous when I floated up & down on the tube, coz it was so long.. 

We spent about half a day doing all the slides, didnt have enough time for Splashworks and snorkel.  I have wanted to try Sea Trek ($238) and Shark Encounter ($88, price during shark feeds) also, but all these are not included in the entrance tickets of Adventure Cove.  Oh well, next raining day then! Keke


Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: